On Sunday, October 29, 2017 Archbishop Aquila will preside at a special 11:00am Mass and close the Pilgrimage Year and Holy Door at Our Lady of Fatima Parish. Here is a schedule for the day's special events:
- 7:00 AM & 8:30 AM - Masses as usual
- 10:00 AM - Mass cancelled
- 9:45 AM - St. Joan of Arc processional statue of Our Lady of Fatima departs main church steps, will return to church by 10:30am.
- 10:30 AM - Rosary in church
- 11:00 AM - Mass & Closing of Pilgrimage Year and Holy Door, presided by Archbishop Aquila.
- 12:30 PM - Portuguese Lunch, in OLF School Cafeteria & Gym
We anticipate between 700 and 1000 attendees at this very special Mass and 500 for the lunch. Due to these large numbers, we are requesting RSVPs for both the Mass and the lunch. Please either sign up in the Parish Office or email Mary Herzogenrath if you anticipate attending.